Saturday, September 04, 2004
Humanities Week, high school, and all the shit related to that
Crap. Crap, crap, crap.

No offense, but the Humanities Week of Philippine Science High School just…sucked. Boring, yes. Pointless, yes. The only highs of this week were winning the spelling contest (yeah, do I rule or what? LOL) and getting a cool second place in the Kilos Awit competition. The rest…eh. It did nothing for me. I loved Foundation Week in De La Salle Zobel (who wouldn’t, with the exciting gimmick booths and food stalls selling yummy treats), but Pisay’s Humanities Week did absolutely nothing for me. Except maybe make me even more scared of next week when we go back to regular, stress-filled school days. And, oh yeah, since attendance was required on Saturday, IT ATE UP MY FREAKING WEEKEND (all because of that accursed storm a week ago. Who would’ve thought that I’d resent a suspension of classes so much?).

But what the problem really starts with is: Philippine Science High School itself. For pete’s sake, man, we’re not all geniuses! Sadly, we are expected to be such, and are forced to keep up with this hectic pace of one new lesson per subject per day (consider yourselves lucky that you haven’t got it as bad, my Lasallian friends!). Oh, the pressures of the people’s scholar.

And they say first year is the easiest year in Pisay. Ha, ha, ha, nice euphemism.

As bitchy and pissed off as I was when I started typing this post, I hereby end it. Au revoir, until I post again. In a better mood, hopefully.

JC got bored @ 5:49 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com