Sunday, September 12, 2004
Love...big deal
It's overrated, I tell you, overrated with a capital D. But for some strange reason, love is the topic in trend among the F-C'ers (hey, you can pronounce it as "fuckers!" hehe, just kidding---don't hit me, don't hit me!), so I guess I'll divulge that aspect of my life too, even though I'm not in love.

One of the first opinions I formed in my head as I spent more time in my new school was, "Gosh, wala talagang gwapo dito." Yeah, Philippine Science was definitely experiencing a cutie drought. Andaming cute sa Zobel compared to here. Now, I had resigned myself to the idea that I would never find anyone here who was in the least bit good-looking...until he caught my eye. And all I could think was, "wow." Smart AND adorable...heh, miracles do happen! I'm not telling you who he is, though...only myself and my friend Arienne know, and I plan to keep it that way. =)

Right at this second, you might be jumping to conclusions and thinking, "uy, may crush na si Jeanne! Yeehee!" but I regret to inform you that he isn’t my crush. Arienne and I were discussing it one day in the dorm, actually. See, I was confused, teetering on the line between "yes, he is my crush," and "no, he's not." So I asked my friend and roommate Arienne to define what a crush is so I could decide better, and she explained that her perception of "crush" is someone you're strangely attracted to for reasons beyond the superficial; someone who twirls your heartstrings like spaghetti on a fork, even without knowing it; one who can ignite feelings of jealousy and/or sadness within your heart just by hanging out with an individual of the opposite sex (and if you find out that that person has a significant other, your heart breaks). Wow, lalim. And totally not my situation with Musikero (my codename for the guy in question).

He does'’t even know who I am, and I don't really know him that well, either. I saw him once hanging out with a girl who had her arm around him, and I didn't feel jealous. I mean, he didn't look any less cute then, and that was all that mattered as far as I was concerned, shallow as it sounds. It's just that my face lights up and I get all giggly and smiley whenever I see him, and there's nothing wrong with that, is there? I'd often beg Arienne for us to walk the longer way around to the next class just so I can pass by his classroom and catch a glimpse of him. Haha, evil me.

Musikero isn't my crush, but seeing him can instantly brighten my day, and you know, I'm happy enough with that arrangement.

And I can't wait to see him again. =)
JC got bored @ 5:30 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com