Sunday, April 08, 2007
CDs, chocolates, boy bands, and a mullet
- Who knew online shopping could be so much fun? Thanks to eBay and the PhilMusic forums, I am now in possession of some rare CDs that you'll never find in the shitty, incompetent music stores littered around Metro Manila: "Pablo Honey," "The Bends" and "OK Computer" by Radiohead, "Foo Fighters" and "One by One" by Foo Fighters, "Clumsy" by Our Lady Peace and "Musicology" by Prince. Yay for summer soundtripping!
- Speaking of soundtripping, I was in full boyband-reminiscence mode this week! 98 Degrees YM-singalong with Micmac and BBMak talk with Ellie!
- Saw TMNT with my brother at Gateway last week and loved it!
- I want to watch Wild Hogs. (And Happy Hearts, too, but don't tell anyone :P Rustom Padilla is faaaabulous!)
- I tried Taco Bell. I will never eat at Taco Bell again. (Well, maybe for the free refills.) I bit into one end of a burrito, only to realize na the other end was open pala! Me to bro: "Shit, it took a dump all over my tray!"
- The N70 Music Edition is simply amazing, and I recommend it to all you music lovers out there! It's convenient, easy-to-use, and damn sexy!
- Last week, I got bored, so I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my own hair. I have crazy-ass bangs now! Long enough to half-cover my eyes.
- Mom saw my self-made 'do and called it a mullet (!!!)
- I. Have. A. !@%^$#ing. Mullet. 0____o
- Nothing is quite as crazy as the moment you realize you've given yourself a mullet.
- If it really is a mullet (!!!), it's a cute, punk-rock one! :D (Even though "cute mullet" sounds like an oxymoron.)
- I'm considering getting my hair trimmed down to a boy cut for the summer. Like Michelle Clunie. (She's dating Gale Harold? OMG lucky!!! Gale is insanely hot!)
- Mom's back from Belgium, and as usual, she's got tons of Belgian chocolates!
- I am about to overdose on Belgian chocolates and Radiohead, and I am loooving it 8-}
JC got bored @ 6:41 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com