Saturday, January 20, 2007
Liner notes
Ah, this week sucked, but I still have much to be thankful (and more to be apologetic or angry) for. So, dedications to the people of my week...

1. If my Php3,000 was stolen rather then lost, then to the person who robbed me: FUCK YOU YOU SHITFACED WORTHLESS FUCK I HOPE YOU FRY IN HELL I was supposed to buy Via Venetto shoes and a Bill Maher book with that you fucking dickweed

2. Deo: Thank you for burning the CD! Ganda pala ng "Morning View" yeyyy :D Brandon Boyd has a sexy body and a sexy voice. shet I love "Just a Phase"! Nice nice nice song. And thank you for the "ringside tickets" story, made me laugh my ass off :D and sorry I wasn't able to "save" you, my badminton skills suck :(

3. Ada: Thank you for the tsismis wahahaha =)) Pero promise, I didn't tell anyone! Whee. And thank you for printing the Pinoy :D

4. Dean: Thank you for giving me two passing Math quizzes! Yey. "Bat ganun answer mo?" "Wala lang, feel ko lang." Hehe now that's what I call Math induction!

5. JK: Thank you for giving me two passing Math homeworks! Magic Math skills oyess :P

6. Desa: Thank you for the Spice Girls nostalgia! Takin' is too easy but that's the way it is :D

7. Beila: Thank you for the Jimi Hendrix sing-along! I'd feel like a major weirdo if I sang "Foxey Lady" all by myself. :)) and thanks for the last part of the badminton game :D hehe "doubles" daw

8. Dea: Thank you for the conversation and the advice :)

9. Zim: Thank you for putting down your bag and making me laugh. Hehe you evil ex-virgin :P

10. Chanchan: Thank you for the company and you're welcome for the squid :D

Bonus. Sir Alfer: Damn you for calling us all non-virgins! That's a violation of the Ninth Commandment! "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor!"

Bonus # 2. Sir Chris: Thank you for not showing up! FREE PERIODS ROCK \m/

...So, yeah. Thanks everybody. Except for the fucker who possibly stole my money. And Sir Alfer, you dirty old man you :P
JC got bored @ 4:59 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com