Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Christmas To-Do List
Reading all your blog posts makes me feel like I'm the only one who isn't bored with the vacation yet. =P

Things to accomplish before vacation ends.
1. Watch all five seasons of Scrubs.
2. Read all Rolling Stone magazines (9 issues) and Pulp magazines (3 issues) I bought.
3. Start a music/movie/TV/book review blog on Blogspot.
4. Write at least 5 new reviews in addition to Borat, The White Stripes' "Get Behind Me Satan", "The Devil Wears Prada" by Lauren Weisberger, and "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov
5. Review my most recently purchased albums: Prince's "3121," Panic! At The Disco's "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out," The Dixie Chicks' "Taking the Long Way," The Raconteurs' "Broken Boy Soldiers," Foo Fighters' "In Your Honor," OK Go's "Oh No"
6. Watch the second season of Desperate Housewives.
7. Finally finish Annie Hall, Brokeback Mountain and Capote
8. Find albums of Stone Temple Pilots, Tenacious D and Fiona Apple SOMEWHERE in the damn country (because Music One doesn't have them)
9. Watch at least three cornball romantic comedy DVDs here (I'm thinking Cake, The Lake House, and John Tucker Must Die)
10. Watch the last two seasons of Six Feet Under.
11. Listen to all the songs on the Greatest Hits albums my uncle lent me: Paula Abdul, Seal, and David Bowie.
12. Watch Adaptation and Proof.
13. Finish my Christmas shopping.
14. Go on at least three dinner dates.
15. Brush up on my French (so that I'm less dependent on FreeTranslation.com, hahaha).
16. Brush up on my rock and roll terminology, i.e. discover the definitions of prog rock and glam rock and heavy metal and hair metal and emocore and grunge and post grunge and so on. (Thank God for Wikipedia. =P)
17. Having discovered the term for the genre I'm into right now (post-grunge), listen to music from lesser-known bands of the genre, like Cake, Better Than Ezra, and Tonic.
18. Watch all the seasons of CSI: NY.
19. Try wall-climbing. (Hahaha!)
20. Make a New Year's resolution that I'm actually going to stick to. :P

All efforts to help me will be much appreciated! =D (For instance, if you happen to know where I can get STP/Tenacious D/Fiona Apple CDs other than Amazon, that'd be great).
JC got bored @ 9:19 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com