Wednesday, November 15, 2006
The one-liner and the YM snippet.
I have a one-liner that summarizes my general mood for the past months, and it goes like this:

If there was a gimik and party equivalent for the mood "sexually frustrated," that's EXACTLY how I feel.

I'm itching to get out. And I know I've scratched now and again with a few movies and coffee trips, but I want a big BIG gimik. People, I'm dying over heeeere!

Meh. Next: my heartfelt apologies go out to Sowf, who was the unfortunate wrong-place-wrong-time person to witness my explosion of the affection I feel for a certain beloved gayboy. We were talking about a possible gimik when suddenly...

J.C.: hey Daniel Vosovic is just so cute isn't he? haha singit :P
Sophie: yeah he's my favorite =))
J.C.: grabe when i saw him i was like "SHIT ANG CUTE!" =))
J.C.: hehe Jai Rodriguez has a crush on him, just like me ;))
Sophie: omg cute couple =)
J.C.: haha sayang Daniel has a boyfriend na eh i'm crazy jealooooous
Sophie: ganon?! sayang
J.C.: yeah ohwell at least he's happy. and so freaking cute AAAAGH 8-}


My bad =P But HE'S SOOOO CUTE NOH?

Daniel Vosovic, I love you =)
JC got bored @ 4:19 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com