Friday, October 20, 2006
MY FOOT, MY F&#!ING FOOT!
If there's one picture that sums up my whole week, it's this:

AAAH DOGGY!

LOL, really. I just stepped out for a moment and it followed me. I walked, and it walked too. I started running and hell, it did too! It was weirdest from Beila's perspective. Ayon sa kanyang kinwento: She sat in the room, Desa and Deo were by the PC, working on their STR (Science and Technology Research -- that's a specialized subject in Pisay) report, everything was quiet. Suddenly, behind the glass doors you could see big ol' me, all "WAAAAH OMG" and running away scared from a cute little puppy.

Our little goose chase went back and forth, since Deo's currently-nameless dog was fixated on my feet. When we reached the kitchen...

"Beila kinakagat niya paa ko!"

It sank its tiny teeth into my sock-clad right foot, and I went into panic mode. I couldn't kick it away, but I didn't want anything biting my foot. Luckily, it didn't hurt much since its teeth were so small, but dogs scare me shitless. Beila was there, taking a picture/video or laughing at it/me or something, I can't remember what exactly because OMGZ I WAS SO SCARED.

Still, I love that adorable little doggy and I want one exactly like it! Besides, haha mas malas pa rin si Desa ("Hindi na virgin kamay moooo!").

I love this dog!

But waaaait a minute -- you might be wondering what the hell we were all doing in Deo's house with Deo's doggy. This week was presentation week for Filipino class, where we'd recite poetry and then sing Tagalog versions of English songs, and we were practicing our songs, "Part of Your World" and "Hakuna Matata," there.

L-R: Desa, Ellie, Deo, J.C.

Me: "How does that beat go again...?"

(Desa, I cropped this picture *wink wink*)

It was my first time actually playing a K-hon, but since I have a drummer-guitarist for a brother, these things tend to rub off on me just a little. I had fun! JK and Jon totally PWND that instrument, though. In Wayne and Garth's words, "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

L-R: JK, Jon, Rach, Jules, James, Jopet, Dean, Kev, Deo

JK on bongos, Jon on K-hon. And Deo is the laughing dude at the very right.

Ang galing ng band nila! Proness! (Go Rach!)

Medyo badtrip ako na I didn't get to see the III-Rubidium peeps perform (jeez, your [insert subject here] teacher sure is a tool). With the ladies all ♥ ♥ ♥ about Paolo Racadio and the things I hear they're doing sa "organ ni Lara" (tee-hee-hee Ryan), I was amped to watch their show!

Generally, that was the only disappointment that day. Otherwise, it was all good towards the end: the perfunctory (but fun) class pics, the good music and funny poetry, and boy-watching (note that it's "boy," not "boys") with Beila. LOL hawt-ness!

(Credit Desa's Multiply for all pics!)
JC got bored @ 8:07 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com