Saturday, August 05, 2006
It's God's way of saying...uhh...
The first thought that popped up in my head on Saturday morning upon waking up was, "OWWW FUCK."

It felt like someone had just sliced open my stomach and then sutured it without any anesthesia. The pain was practically immobilizing. I lay there helpless for about thirty minutes, browsing through new text messages, and finally got up and turned on the PC to get started on my requirements.

Leaving for the bathroom, I had a strong urge to vomit from all the pain, but I couldn't make myself do it. Perhaps eating would ease the stomach ache? No, I couldn't make myself eat either. As minutes passed, I could feel my body temperature rising. Great. The world's worst stomach ache and a fever?

I was gone from the PC for a while because I had to lie down before I passed out. When I came back, I saw a YM from Castro and chatted for a while before the nausea overtook me. So I typed...

J.C. Cruz: oh god i feel sick

And then I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. Upon returning to the PC...

J. Carlo Castro (8/5/2006 11:01:01 AM): what'd you do?
J.C. Cruz (8/5/2006 11:03:06 AM): sorry i just vomited
J. Carlo Castro (8/5/2006 11:03:14 AM): eww. i didn't need to know that

I'm sure neither do all of you, but this HURTS LIKE FUCK. The timing is horrible, too -- I planned to study the whole day today. Instead, I got horribly ill and wound up spending my day in bed, being a pain in the ass to everyone else in the house because of all my whining and groaning. Everytime I had to walk, I'd be like, "auuuuugh owwwww!" On my bed, I was a writhing mess that whined "guuuuuuh aaaaagh" every so often.

Proof that horoscopes aren't true: I checked out my Saturday horoscope, and it said "Thanks to the stars, you lighten up -- in fact, you feel so light that you're practically flying!"

Oh, the irony.

I know my frequent absences from school have become an issue, but Jesus, if you guys only knew what this felt like. Trust me, I truly madly crazily want to go to school today. Problem is, if I did, I'd be dead by Chemistry.

So what's with the title, you ask? I've been stumped this whole day trying to find a reason why God would let this happen to me. I'm a staunch believer in that God lets things happen for a reason, but today I really can't find any. Hopefully though, He'll let me get better tomorrow so I can study.

Of course, just because I'm sick doesn't mean I can't laugh. I checked out Gino dela Paz's blog and saw this:

"Brangelina's baby will have a tough time in school. Shiloh Pitt, after a little creative wordplay, is Piloh Shitt."

HAHAHA =))
JC got bored @ 6:29 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com