Monday, July 03, 2006
Today was a funny day.
My Mondays always start out horribly. Last week, I had a freaky nightmare where my classmate shot another classmate and I woke up with the sweats and a mild fever (sorry Beila LOL XD). A Monday before that, I hella crammed the night before and woke up feeling shitty, plus I left late.

Simply put, I hate Mondays, and I am in total agreement with whoever said that "Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week." But as the post title reads, today was a funny day. See, the strange thing is, my Mondays start out crappy and turn awesome later on.

First: Today, Nicoli had an eating race, but it was with Rhey this time. I think it was tied. Not sure, but it was still pretty hilarious!

I had my usual fun at the library with good ol' Rhey, Sudoku-loving JBL (proness!), and DiPol Moment, even though I never got to finish my Chemistry homework. Lahat tayo nagmo-moment...ZOMG, I love that word! =))

Commotion abounds in the flat world, and while I am in no mood to elaborate, I will say that La Salle and Pisay are both great and WE'RE NOT FREAKING ROBOTS, and they don't think we are, so chill. *sings* "Leeeeeet there be peace on Earrrrrth....."

And due to all of this commotion, I talked to an old friend I haven't talked to in over a year. Let me tell you, I really meant what I said when I said that you've changed for the better. Keep it up -- happy is good, see? :)

After school, I went home, went online and tried to empathize with both parties. Not sure where it's headed, but hopefully all will be calm. Then I got a Biology lesson from Dr. J. Carlo Castro himself (I'm never sleeping or eating again, Doc!), which was pretty cool. I always learn something new from our conversations, LOL!

I YM'ed Sir Martin, too, and came to the obvious conclusion that *sings again* "What the world needs now, is love, sweet love...It's the only thing that there's just too little of..."

Great, this is a musical blog post now. Forgive the insanity, I'm kind of high, the Doc knows why.

Funny Mondays.
JC got bored @ 7:53 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com