Wednesday, June 21, 2006
She's a Killer Queen
We Opalloidz (JK, Weeecoli, Dosdos, and yours truly) have established ourselves as back-of-the-classroom slackers. Of course, I look weird in EngJourn class because there's literally no one in front of me (nag Physics pa kasi kayo eh!).

Speaking of EngJourn, I wanna switch electives *sniffle*. I'm not having any fuuun --- these past meetings have just been Araling Panlipunan revisited. I mean, fuck it, I went and joined this elective so that I can avoid this Filipino and AP crap, and it's come back to bite me in the ass. Tomas Pinpin? Plaridel?? La Re-bulshet-acimiento (whatever the hell it was called)??? Holy Elterible, I don't give a flying rat's ass! Unsurprisingly, I got a near-failing grade in my first EngJourn quiz. I wish I'd applied for Advanced Chemistry or Problem-solving Physics instead. :'-(

It's been two weeks, but the Potassium jokes haven't gotten stale yet. Just earlier I proudly proclaimed to Sir Chris, "I'm J.C., and I'm a Pota!"

0____o

In other news: I hate Physics 2. There's an assignment every effing day, and I lost my protractor. Those vectors can go fuck themselves.

We've got our first JS Prom this year! Ma'am Duallo-David is dangling bait in front of us -- everyone who has a date gets plus points.

By the way, I know someone who wants to ask Jakey (JK) to the prom wahaha =))

Lonely heart nanaman 'tong si Roioioioi, o. But I'm so proud that you're mature about it. My little boy is all grown up (and learning the guitar)! *sniffle*

And...hoy, Future Ex-Boyfriend Micmac! Pwede ba outsiders sa prom nyo? It's party-crashing time, bebeh! Kung pwede ka sa prom namin, no single girl is off-limits, you not-so-accomplished-but-enthusastic flirt =)

P -- for party!
A -- for all night long!
R -- for reefer!
T -- for "turn me on!"
Y -- for............why not?

Haha =))
JC got bored @ 6:23 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com