Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Neither Lazarus nor Jamie Sullivan
[more on the title in the next entry]

Sorry, I know I haven't updated in a bajillion years, but I haven't found the time to. Life's a nauseating whirlpool of drama---way too colorful for my taste. Never thought I'd say this, but I actually miss feeling bored.

My world in snippets:

- I'm in luurve with Adam Pascal! Viva la vie Boheme! Speaking of which, expect a review of the film version of RENT from yours truly soon.
- According to an online test I took regarding my political views, I am what is described as a Libertarian. One moment of confusion and a Wikipedia consultation later, I find myself in agreement with the result. The quiz graph shows that I have the same political views as Adam Sandler (I'm still trying to figure out if that's a good thing or a bad thing...). Hey, if y'all are taking the test too, please post your results :)
- Another test I took ("The 3-Variable Funny Test") says I have the same sense of humor as Conan O'Brien and Ashton Kutcher. I always thought I was more like Bill Maher or the guys at TWoP, but oh well.
- TV shows I'm loving right now: Project Runway (Jay McCarroll rocks!), Dr. Phil, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, My Name is Earl, Grey's Anatomy (Two words: Dr. McDreamy!)
- This year's American Idol is boring as shit. While everyone's good in one way or another, no one really stands out (except for Chris, and even he has his off-days). And the themes blow.
- I recently bought a back issue of Inside TV featuring the 50 hottest guys on TV, and I was inspired to make my own list. Coming soon to This. is. Jeanne. : J.C.'s Top 10 Hottest Guys in Entertainment!
- In two aspects of my life, I'm in a precarious position. More on that soon.
- God tests our faith sometimes, but I'm going to give my 110% into keeping my New Year's Resolutions.
- I regret not picking Programming for next year's Computer Science class. If I'd have only known that hexadecimal numbers, etc. were part of the Networking...*slaps self on forhead*
- This year's summer lessons: Spanish class, Math, and hopefully, continued Tango lessons. (Heh, asa!)
- It was so awesome to see my Zobel friends again! Looking forward to the gimik, Lari! And Askalz: if Smackdown's coming to Manila, y'all better start saving up now!
JC got bored @ 9:15 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com