Thursday, December 15, 2005
It's anti-establishment. It's hot. It's RAW.
My brother told me that his friend told him that he heard that WWE RAW is coming to the Philippines. And I'm like, "Whoa!" David heard too, and he said he's going to try and pull some strings with Globe or Smart or any other sponsor (yaman kasi). As for me, I opt to just shell out the full P3,300 for front row tickets (unless I can mooch off David, and I seriously doubt he'd let me). Hey, it's worth it to get to see HBK and John Cena and Triple H and Christy Hemme and everyone up close! I mean, it sucks for me that Chris Jericho quit the WWE because I would kill to meet him, and it obviously sucks that Eddie passed away, but I'm still psyched to see everyone else! =)

I can't wait to go back to school and tell all my fellow WWE fans---maybe we can plan a major gimik at the Araneta Coliseum!

And if YOU wanna go with me, here are some of the details:

WWE Raw
Date: February 25 and 26 24 and 25, 2006
Venue: Araneta Coliseum
Tickets are available at all SM TicketNet outlets. Call 911-5555 for more information.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to look for my February 2004 issue of Raw Magazine with HBK on the cover. Hee-hee, I hope he signs it! *goofy grin*

Note to Sir Martin: I'll be wearing my Stone Cold Steve Austin "F*ck Fear Drink Beer" shirt. Hah!
JC got bored @ 7:50 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com