Wednesday, September 21, 2005
The "About Me" Countdown!
I'm not sure who I got this from...I think it's from Jam's blog, but anyway, you guys can copy + edit + paste this on your own blogs, too!


TEN Totally Random Things About Me
10- My bed's a stage and my hairbrush is a microphone. You do the math.
09- The only channels I watch are JackTV, ETC, and Star World.
08- Unlike most girls, I prefer the shy, nerdy types over the uber-hunks.
07- I can't wait 'till the movie version of Rent comes out!!!
06- I think Batman and Wonder Woman are cute together :) (hehe, I watched JLA Unlimited once kasi)
05- My skin color varies in photographs depending on the lighting used---in some pictures I'm tan, in others I look freakishly anemic.
04- My cellphone almost always has shitty signal. Fuck you, Siemens.
03- On average, I sleep about four hours a night. (Two if it's Sunday)
02- No matter where I am or what I'm doing, there's usually a song playing in my head.
01- As of this day, I own exactly 37 music files, 84 videos and 629 pictures of Constantine Maroulis. And this collection grows bigger and bigger every week.

NINE Places I've Been To
09- Hong Kong
08- Enchanted Kingdom
07- Angels' Hills (sp?) with the Bulljoezers!
06- Gateway Mall
05- New World Hotel
04- Araneta Coliseum (to watch a spectacular Freestyle/Side A Valentine's concert)
03- Miggy's house
02- Kat's house
01- my house! (duh!)

EIGHT Things I Want To Do Before I Die
08- star in a musical
07- receive a standing ovation (whether for a song number, a speech, or whatever)
06- study at Julliard or the Boston Conservatory
05- be rich (doesn't everyone?)
04- live in my own posh apartment
03- own a Volkswagen New Beetle (my dream car)
02- buy my family a nice big house and a Porsche 911 (my dad's dream car)
01- fall in love (aah, corny ko)

SEVEN Ways To Win My Heart
07- Smile at me. I'm bound to notice a guy's smile.
06- I'm a sucker for guys with long hair. :)
05- Be yourself. Posers suck.
04- Be friendly and try to strike up a conversation with me if we ever cross paths.
03- Be nice to me---I'll always, always go for nice guys.
02- Roses, chocolates, anything romantic. It's cheesy but I like it.
01- Make me feel special. :)

SIX Things I Believe In
06- the power of love (hehe, I'm cheesy)
05- having one special soulmate
04- looking on the bright side of things
03- God
02- my friends
01- myself

FIVE Things I'm Afraid Of
05- failure
04- loneliness
03- insanity
02- needles
01- cadavers (dati pa)

FOUR of My Favorite Items In My Bedroom
04- my laptop
03- my Collector's Edition Barbie Doll (Snowflake from The Nutcracker Suite)
02- my air-con (true love!)
01- my DVD player

THREE Things I Do Everyday
03- sing
02- smile
01- do something school-related (it's inescapable!)

TWO Things I Am Trying Not To Do Right Now
02- yawn
01- fall asleep on the keyboard

ONE Person I Want To See Right Now
01- *NOT TELLING!*
JC got bored @ 8:52 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com