Saturday, April 16, 2005
Have I died and gone to heaven?
...'Coz that is the most gorgeous angel I have ever seen! [dreamily stares at the Bo Bice picture on the blog]

Tweaked the blog template a bit and changed the main photo, and, ta-daaah! My own idea of what heaven is like. I'm currently using the same pic for my active desktop background, and I get all giddy every time I see it, so I decided to put it on my blog as well. Whee...me likey! ^__^

Don't jump to conclusions, though. I love Constantine Maroulis just as much (and find him equally as handsome), but it's just that the Bo Bice photo above is hands-down the most beautiful, perfect picture I have seen of anybody. No kidding! I mean, I usually get bored with an image after a few hours on my desktop, but this one still continues to cause me to involuntarily grin like an idiot whenever I use the PC.


~*~

Other grin-inducing photos (click for larger versions):

Little Bogart!

Hehe...even as a baby he was cute!

Whoooooooooooooooa!!!

BO IN BED! BO IN BED!! BO IN BED!!!

...Need I say more?

Can you say 'hot'?

Constantine I luuuuuurve you!!! ^___^

Kawaii!

He looks great in a ponytail, IMO. :)

~*~

Shameless pluggage: If you guys are fans of either Bo or Constantine, please take the time to show your support by signing up for their respective fanlistings. You can find the links on the sidebar (one for Constantine, one for Bo. the second Bo link is a link to a fansite). If they don't work, click on the links below.

Rock God - The Constantine Maroulis Fanlisting

Bodalicious - The Bo Bice Fanlisting

Thanks very much!
JC got bored @ 7:47 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com