Monday, March 28, 2005
...So what if he's gay?
(current blog theme: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Isn't it fabulous?)

Just recently in an exchange via e-mail I had shared with Jiano (a schoolmate) this little piece of information about yours truly (to explain my humongous collection of Usuki dolls and plushies):

"I have a weak spot for cute things."

Well, I've gone weak again...and this time, it ain't over any plushie or doll. ^_~

His name is Jai Rodriguez (second to the left in my blog's main photo), and yes, folks, he's my flavor of the month. Despite the fact that he's homosexual (doesn't make him any less cute, right?). Hey, can I help it if my heart starts beating triple-time whenever he appears on the boob tube? Could I help but go nuts upon finding out that he's an established Broadway actor (I love Broadway!), plus an excellent singer and dancer (I love to do both, too!)?


Shopping...for an EPT?



Coverboy! (NEXT magazine)



Strike a pose!



Okay fine, the fangirly squealing above isn't really the point of posting...I just needed a good reason to post some drool-worthy Jai pics. Nyahaha.
JC got bored @ 3:30 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com