Monday, December 12, 2005
During Social Science class...
Sir Martin: Usually, the big guys sit at the back...
Bon: Oo, guys kami, kung yung spelling ng "guys" ay G-A-Y-S!


In any classroom, the back row is usually where all the crazy stuff happens, and we were no exception. Migs sat at the leftmost chair, I sat next to him, Bon sat next to me, and Brandon sat next to Bon. Brandon was on a roll that day, imitating II - Champaca's "I am confused!" skit using the accent of Emperor what's-his-face from The Last Samurai (um, I'm not very good with names). And then...

Migs: Brandon's gay!
J.C. [to Brandon]: You are gay!
Brandon: You are gay!
J.C. [points at Bon]: He is gay!
Brandon [also points at Bon]: He is gay!
Bon: I am gay!

Angkyut. What a great way to start the holidays. :)

"Let's make the yuletide gay, people!" - Carson Kressly, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
JC got bored @ 4:23 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com