Sunday, December 04, 2005
The Greek God and I
I nearly died when I read on Constantine's website that he was coming to the Philippines! Anyway, thanks to Candy Magazine, I was able to attend the Constantine Maroulis press conference at Tavern on the Square at Greenbelt 3. Mwahaha! I'll keep this (relatively) short to spare you all from my excessive fangirlyness.

Constantine was on a chair onstage answering press questions while we all sat facing him (I was only four feet away from him!!! <3 <3 <3 ). And I was the only press member there whom he flirted with HAHAHAHA EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT, OTHER PRESS PEOPLE :P

PR Rep: Constantine, are you single?
Constantine: Yeah, but I do have plans to find a girl and settle down someday [winks at J.C.]

It took all my self-control to keep from melting right then and there. And don't tell me I'm being delusional and that he winked at somebody else, because I was seated between two guys and Constantine isn't gay. He said "girl." Hah!

After the Q and A portion was a meet and greet opportunity, and for a second no one was sure what to do, so we all stayed in our seats. Constantine got down from the stage and then stood in front of me, dancing to the club music that was playing in the background. Then looking me in the eye, he said, "C'mon, dance with me!"

And that moment, I smiled the biggest smile I ever had in my life. Unfortunately, that same second, all the press people flocked to him (you jerks!) and I never really got to talk to him after that. Aww, patalo. :(

Anyway, yeah, the press people suck, but Constantine was soooo nice (and soooo hot) and this is a memory I will cherish forever and ever and ever (immortalized by my Killer Queen CD autographed by the Greek God himself)!!!
JC got bored @ 9:30 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com