Thursday, October 13, 2005
Ripped off Sir Martin's blog.
Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY IN SONG TITLES by that band:

Artist/Band: Billy Joel
Are you male or female?: "She's Always A Woman"
Describe yourself: "Got To Begin Again"
How do some people feel about you?: "Shameless"
How do you feel about yourself?: "If I Only Had The Words To Tell You"
Describe what you want to be: "I Don't Want To Be Alone"
Describe how you live: "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me"
Describe how you love: "I Go To Extremes"
Share a few words of wisdom: "Only The Good Die Young"

Hehe...how'd I do? Stick around, I might do Motley Crue next time if enough people are interested. :P

On an unrelated note, after all the crap that had transpired last Saturday (I mean before I went restaurant-hopping with the boys, 'cause that rocked mah night), I'd been in doubt about myself...whether I was being who I should be, or if I was losing touch of who I was, or losing sight of my principles. So reading Jimpo's testimonial for me just a few minutes ago made me feel a little better, especially this bit:

"She is a really nice person"

Because I was afraid I wasn't.

So thanks, Jimpo. Your testim doesn't suck. :)
JC got bored @ 7:02 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com