Monday, June 26, 2006
It's Krypton for the anal-retentive.
I had a particularly good day today. Man, I forgot how great it is to just let loose and laugh. For once in my life I can rest assured that God's on my side, and I feel paranoia-free and fantastic!

Nicoli challenged me to a race of sorts today. For lunch, I had a lime-flavored Koolee and five pieces of my favorite chicken nuggets, and he had a piece of pork chop, about three cups of rice, and a big jug of water. The race? Paunahang makaubos ng pagkain. I was like, "No, I was kidding!" but he was totally serious about it...so I beat him. :) That was some funny shit right there, though. Koolee nearly came out through my nose because I was laughing so hard XD Nicoli sure is a funny thing!

It reminded me of that time when Ian, Jape, Kathy and I had a race to see who could finish our Koolee the fastest -- most of us got brain freeze LOL!

-o-

Natawa talaga ako dito...Kim was telling me about one of her classmates in III-Mg (that's III-Magnesium, folks) who mistook the chemical symbol for something else.

Tao 1: Ano section mo?
Tao 2: Mg.
Tao 1: Ano ibig sabihin ng Mg?
Tao 2: Manganese.

ZOMG LOL!

I'm totally going to use that if someone ever asks me about the chemical symbol of my section, K (Potassium).

Person: Ano section mo?
JC: K.
Person: Ano ibig sabihin ng K?
JC: Kalcium.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bobo.

-o-

LOL Eda, lookie what my bro had to say about him (pinakita ko Friendster pic nya):

"He looks like a beaten-up Django Bustamante with a salad bowl for a forehead."

SHET PANALO! =))

-o-

And lastly: I was feeling nostalgic so I decided to dig up one of my favorite YM conversations, involving me and two ex-Atenean guys. Funny in bits, sad in others (we were all so hung up on our crushes back then, my God!), but this, I think, was the best part ever -- one of them talks about the other's seventh grade faux pas:

I asked [him] grade seven, "are you heterosexual?"

And he said, "of course not! im not gay!" hahahahahahaha!

Good times, good times. :)
JC got bored @ 5:39 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com