Saturday, July 08, 2006
[Minor update] The final episode of the RJ Chronicles
Taeng EngJourn na yan. The moment I decide I like R.J. is the moment Sir Chris (AYAN ALAM KO PANGALAN MO) remembers that my name is J.C.! Stupid purple-watch-wearing poopoo-head. >:-(

Okay, enough. It did kind of irk me at first that a dude can't remember two freaking letters, but y'all know that I don't take the EngJourn R.J./J.C. shit seriously, right? Good. (Although I STILL detest the course syllabus and would rather shift to SSIP.)

It's oddly empowering, though, to hear your own English Journalism teacher say this: "Wikipedia isn't entirely reliable because it's a...self-whatever-thingy."

Yeaboi!!!

-o-

LOL, natatawa pa rin ako sa sinabi ni Sir Martin: "Uh, I think we forced him open."

XD
JC got bored @ 9:59 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com