Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Just call me RJ.
So Mr. EngJourn Teacher still can't remember my name.

"What was it again? TJ, EJ, CJ, RJ...I know it had a J in it..."

AARGH WTFLOWERS. I'm with Castro on this one: "How can he not remember 2 letters?"

(Then again, perhaps he's having a hard time pronouncing it. HAHAHAHAHA.)

Brandon (a.k.a. Gian) and I thought that RJ was a good enough substitute...and oddly enough, Mr. EngJourn Teacher remembers RJ. So in EngJourn, y'all can call me RJ, even though I have yet to find out what it stands for. No problemo, dudes! But Sir, if I happen to call you Professor Dickweed by mistake, don't take it personally. =P

-o-

Interesting things happen when I talk to Castro on YM. Online exchanges are confusing at times because you have to detect the purpose of a statement without knowing the tone of voice used. This can lead to various problems. Take our discussion of Guns 'n' Roses' "Sweet Child of Mine," for example.

[Note that the songs "Enter Sandman" and "Sweet Child o' Mine" both drive me off the wall (thanks to my rock-worshipping brother). ]

J.C.: my brother reinforced my hate for screechy metal
Castro: you hate metal?
J.C.: if I hear Enter fucking Sandman one more time...


So, here.

Castro: sweet child makes me want to scream every time i hear it
J.C.: SAME HERE, MAN! i feel the same way about Sweet Child as i do about Enter Sandman
Castro: oh. i feel the other way :))
J.C.: ah LOL =)) different kind of scream :D
Castro: scream as in air-guitar, dancing all around, jumping on my bed, screaming the lyrics
J.C.: my bro keeps playing the shit out of it, so I'm like "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" in the same way that Steve Carrell did when he got his chest waxed.


Double meanings can be a lot of fun, though.

J.C.: what do you think romance is?
Castro: something perfect. like pure ecstacy
J.C.: hehe :)) good luck on that, then
Castro: i think pure ecstacy is available only in california :))


Shet, dude, don't tempt me. XD
JC got bored @ 5:42 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com