Saturday, December 02, 2006
Typhoon? What typhoon?
"I'm bigger and badder than Milenyo, so charge your cellphones, iPods and laptops, stock your fridges and prepare for a ride because I'm gonna uproot the trees, rip billboards apart, and wipe the country clean! It's gonna be armageddon, baby...PSYCHE!"

Good one, Reming! But thanks for the suspension, I've been freed of my Bio and EngJourn long tests, even for a little while.

Forgive the glibness, I just found it funny to read everyone blogging on how they're charging everything and not taking any chances this time around. Reming came and went...or did it? And nothing happened. FYI, I spent half the time with my cellphone out of battery. Yeah, I was too lazy to charge anything. As long as my brother has his guitar, we'll be fine.

As I've told a number of people, the thing I hate the most about SM Mall of Asia is that for such a ginormous mall, it sure is FUCKING CROWDED. Good Lord. We went there anyway and fell in love with Tokyo Cafe ♥ Then we headed to Fully Booked and I finally got that PostSecret book I always wanted. PostSecret is a great site; I'll do a feature on it sometime over Christmas break.

On a final note, YAY POTASSIUM. :) Go Desdes!

I wish I could write more but time won't permit. Exams to study for, you know.
JC got bored @ 8:57 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com