Tuesday, March 31, 2009
This is exactly why I don't own a Twitter
Because my day looks like this, and I would annoy the shit out of you people.

(Have tentatively titled my faux-Twitter Diary of an Unemployed College-Age Malcontent.)

[03/24/2009]

8:32 am
Wake up because trying to adjust circadian rhythm to get used to daylight again. Fail miserably in 2 minutes.

9:57 am
Wake up for real. Late again. Aw shit.

10:30 am
Playing Harvest Moon.

12:25 pm
Playing Harvest Moon.

2:47 pm
Playing Harvest Moon.

4:50 pm
Playing Harvest Moon. I hate Winter in this game. So tedious.

5:13 pm
Cracked.com is the shiznit.

5:29 pm
Man, North Korea is fucked up.

6:44 pm
Fried my own potato chips and made adobo sour cream dip to go with it. Rock and roll.

7:04 pm
Still researching North Korea out of morbid curiosity.

8:08 pm
Discovery just aired a whole show about insane torture devices (Machines of Malice). Man, humanity is fucked up.

8:39 pm
Decided to write blog post about how incompatible my life is with owning a Twitter account.

8:42 pm
Tweet tweet LOL

9:00 pm
Still researching North Korea out of morbid curiosity.

9:17 pm
Who would win in a catfight between Chuck Norris and Kim Jong-Il?

JC got bored @ 6:13 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com