Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Guess who's back?!
Avenue Q is back!


Jeff Whitty, Jeff Marx and Bobby Lopez's musical-cum-puppet-show features the everyday lives of puppets living in a lower-income neighborhood of New York. Avenue Q is, by my estimation, the most successful Philippine-staged production in recent memory, with three month-long runs to date. It's certainly my favorite one. :D June marks their third and final run before they take the show to Singapore.

I've seen this show (and loved it to pieces) in its previous two runs: first was in August with Micmac, and second was in December with Micmac and eight other awesome people for my birthday (best birthday ever!). I already have my ticket booked, along with ten friends, for this one (front row, baby!), June 14's 2pm showing to be specific. I'd suggest you do the same! Don't miss out on this excellent musical before it leaves you for Singapore, book your tickets today! Call Ticketworld at 891-9999 or visit their website for tickets. Alternately, you can book tickets with Lorna Lopez. Shows are from June 14 to 22.

It's gonna be legen --- wait for it -- DARY! [/How I Met Your Mother]
JC got bored @ 1:48 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com