Saturday, April 19, 2008
20 Deep Questions
Love this survey (nakaw from Pielle). Feel free to steal!

20 "Deep" Questions That Could Really Tell You Something. [Not simple questions like "How Old Are You?"]

1. Is it difficult for you to look into someone's eyes when you are talking to them?
When I'm speaking in front of a crowd, I find myself unable to look anyone in the eye sincerely; I just kind of glaze over. When it's one-on-one, it's pretty telling about how I feel about the person. I have no problem looking strangers (provided they're not too hideous) or friends in the eye, but when I'm with someone I have very intense feelings for, be it love or hate, it's a near impossible feat.

2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
Wow, tough one. Maybe my brother, so that makes him the messenger.

3. You have to choose between your significant other and your best friend, who do you choose?
I'd imagine they were the same person? Otherwise it's sex versus loyalty and companionship, and that's not too hard a decision to make.

4.You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live..
(A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
Everyone. I wouldn't be shy about it, and besides, people are nicer to you when they know you're dying. :))))

(B) What do you do with your remaining days?
You know how chipmunks stuff their cheeks full of nuts so they can carry as many as they possibly can? It's kind of like that. I'd go berserk and spend lots of money and maybe try ecstasy or something wild.

(C) Would you be afraid?
No, just opportunistic. :)

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love?
I can't have one without the other, and I refuse to compromise. Sorry. It's not love if you can't even trust them. I think trust can exist independent of love, though.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I'm a pragmatist, sorry. Walk on, forget I saw it.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Times Square.

8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Is it okay for you?
In a heartbeat.

9. Are you the kind of person that you would want to have as a friend?
I love myself so much that it's almost scary. All the boys I've ever liked have been some extension of my personality, almost like a mirror-image of myself. If I were a guy, I'd totally go for me. XD (Conceited ba?)

10. Does love = sex?
Of course not. Now come over here, bebeh.

11. One of your best friend dies, what would you do?
Get angry. Punch walls. Scream obscenities. And then pretend everything's okay.

12. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
My last blog post. =))))

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you hate them?
When you tell someone you hate them, it's usually triggered by the amount of vitriol in your system, to the point that you can't control it anymore. So it's not even a choice for me. Telling someone you love them takes a lot of guts, which I unfortunately don't have.

14. What do you think would be the last thing for you to give up on?
Myself.

15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you love them?
I can't even remember. It was that long ago.

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would you do?
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :P Honestly, though, it was something that caused me a shitload of humiliation that lingers to this day.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear a noise. What do you do?
Try to go to sleep anyway.

18. Would you give a stranger CPR if they were dying?
Sure. I have a hero complex. =)))

19. Are you old-fashioned?
The antithesis of it, actually. I'm this side of liberal.

20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heartbreak or to never have love?
The latter. Love is overrated. It's just hormones and chemicals and compatibility.

...I told you, I'm a pragmatist. :P

JC got bored @ 7:31 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com